Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A few pictures....

After our last salad fiasco, I decided from now on I'd make Mercedes her own salads to eat from so she wouldn't keep trying to thieve mine.  A few days ago Miss Mercy and I went out to lunch with my dad.  We went to a buffet, and my favorite part is by far the salad bar.  Having learned my lesson I made Mercy her own salad with all sorts of good stuff on it like cucumbers, broccoli, cauliflower, peas, carrots, spinach, and croutons.  She thoroughly enjoyed it.  I think her favorite parts were the dinner roll I gave her and the cucumbers.


At one point she got a little overwhelmed with all the food there was to eat, and her poor little hands just weren't enough to handle it all.  She had a slice of cucumber in one fist, a piece of roll in the other, and then she saw the rest of her roll on the table in front of her and she just face-planted to grab it with her mouth.

One of our last nights in Oregon I put in a request for pork and broccoli, and my momma made it for us.  We fixed Mercedes her own bowl, put a blanket down and let her go to town.  Her favorite part of that was the broccoli, but the rice was especially fun to play with, and the pork was good for flinging out of the bowl. Good to eat, fun to play with.  I'm going to have to deem pork and broccoli a success.






One last picture, my little ham face, enjoying some of my sandwich.



1 comments:

Oh my gosh. I freaking love her last picture. She is so silly and adorable. Of course she would love mommy's sandwiches though. They are yummmy.
 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...