Thursday, November 19, 2009

Who are you to judge me?

My sisters and I took a little road trip early the other morning.  We had to take my big sister to the airport, which is a two hour drive away.  We left around 3:30 and stopped at a McDonalds around 4:30 for breakfast.  It was a pretty hilarious stop.

McD: "I can take your order whenever youre ready"
Me: "Can we get a number 4 with an orange juice, and a small latte?"
McD: "Any flavoring?"
Me: "No thank you"
McD: "Non fat or low fat?"
Me: (asking my sister) "Low fat"
Me: (to my sister) "What about full fat? What if you wanted ALL the fat in your latte!?" *insert car-full of giggling girls here*
McD: "Anything else?"
Me: "A number 4 with an orange juice and a hot chocolate"
McD: "Anything else?"
Me: "A number 5, and can I get that with a large coke?"
McD: "uh......suuuure"
------
The McD guy was JUDGING me for wanting a coke in the wee hours of the morning! I can't even describe the tone of his voice but it was definitely one of  "WTH is wrong with you that you would want a coke at this hour of the morning?!" We decided that he probably walked over the coke machine and tested it, to see if it worked that early.  Maybe it was because it was because we were all operating on roughly 2 hours of sleep, but we found this HILARIOUS.  We pretty much laughed at it the rest of the drive.  Another conversation went like this...

Jess: "At least I wasn't judged by the Mcdonalds guy."
Me: "At least I don't care if I was judged by the Mcdonalds guy.  He's working the overnight shift at a Mcdonalds off the highway, who is he to judge me?! I certainly don't care that he did.  I definitely won't be blogging about it."

Other fun parts of the trip include Minna scaring the crap out of me by making me think a truck was about to merge into us and run us off the road, and my inability to tell my little sister to F*** off resulting in me telling her to "Fffffffffffff......."

I'm pretty sure there was more fun had, but the sleep deprivation has resulted in memory loss.  But, I am pretty sure I've got the two best sisters in the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...