Thursday, September 3, 2009

Damn it Blog...

Why are you smarter than me? I've spent more time than I'd like to admit trying to figure out how to put a hit counter on here.  Couldn't for the life of me make it work.  So I asked a friend how she did it, and she said using the Add Gadget feature HTML/Java.  Of course, the add gadget feature.  So I clicked it and it asked for the url, which I thought was pretty odd but I tried it and it didn't work.  So I tried a couple different sites but couldn't make those work either.  So I search through all the gadgets already on here to try and find a hit counter but couldn't.  I go back and reread the message.  Gadget for HTML.  Not URL.

DUH!

1 comments:

Hell, I still can't get it to work. :-/
 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...