Monday, March 8, 2010

Whew

I am exhausted.  Mercy has a cold or something and it has turned her into a very clingy, whiny, pretty much inconsolable little girl today.  It has given me a raging headache. 

On the bright side, my wonderful friend came over today and whisked her away to the park (before we knew she was sick) and I was able to go to the post office and grocery store all by myself.  Which was good, because there was a line at the post office, and it would not have been fun with a toddler in tow.  I received my 5th (!) order today on Have Mercy! and got it sent off.  Still waiting on feedback from a couple orders but oh well, hopefully tomorrow.

I got several cute new fabrics the other day, a few boy prints and a couple girl prints.  I've only got two of them sewn up so far (thanks to my cranky sick baby), this one is one of my favorites I think....
http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs440.snc3/25299_349552322851_588667851_3748794_730679_n.jpg

On another note, Mercy's convertible seat came today!  I'm very excited about it, hopefully install it tomorrow.  There will probably be a car seat safety post in the near future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...