Saturday, March 20, 2010

Just an update

Stocked some new soakers today, they are ridiculously cute and definitely warrant a look.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/havemercy213

I've also been making baby carriers, these are two of my most recent....



'

(My sister modeling it with Mercy)

and a sling....

'
It had been a long day.  Please excuse my frazzled appearance and my mess in the background.

It has definitely been a productive week.  I am also attempting to make skirts and shorts, we will see how it works out.  I will post pics if they come out somewhat decent.

In other news, Mercy's absolute favorite thing in the world to do lately is play outside.  She loves just walking around outside, its pretty ridiculously cute. It does make taking pictures a little difficult though because all she wants to do is walk away from me!

1 comments:

That picture of her with the flower is adorable! I love the angle.
 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...