Saturday, May 7, 2011

Neglected.

I've got a confession to make. 

With all the sewing I do, my poor niece and nephew have been terribly neglected and suffered from a terrible lack of handmade auntie goods. 

Until recently that is.  I've been sewing little things here and there for them for months, and then finally at the end of April I got my butt in gear and had a week-long sew-a-thon. 

 
The products of that sewing.

I've been wanting to post this for awhile, but I had to wait til they got it, and then I just kept forgetting.  They got it the other week, and here are a couple action pics, just because I've got the cutest niece and nephew in the whole wide world.

 

Oh, and does this look familiar to anyone?
 
Let me refresh your memory.....
http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs204.snc1/7123_152200102851_588667851_2785651_645530_n.jpg
(from the post Cousins.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...