Thursday, September 16, 2010

whew.

Sorry I've been absent lately, its been a busy couple weeks.  Mercedes and I have returned to Oregon and are staying here for good!  The husband is getting out of the Navy and we are moving home where we belong, I cant even put into words how incredibly happy this makes me.  So anyways, the last few weeks have been spent busily packing and trying to organize my house somewhat, and sew as much as I could so I didn't have to leave fabric behind.  I've been super in love with sewing dresses lately.



Sailor's Sweetie


Bumble Bee #1


Bumble Bee #2


Busy Bee

l'
Somethin' Sweet


Checkered Cherries

 I'm really enjoying sewing the dresses, and even more exciting is that while going through the boxes of stuff I left here at my moms, I've found a ton of fabric that will make super cute dresses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...