Monday, February 7, 2011

Refashioned shirts

A few days ago I posted this picture....
Day 22

Four shirts I picked up on clearance at Walmart for three bucks each.  Total of $12 dollars.  Here is the after shot-

 

Kiddo shirts at wallys and target are usually $4-$6.  By purchasing the adolescent shirts on clearance and then refashioning them I was able to get four shirts and a skirt for the same price as two or three tops.   The neckline on the butterfly shirt stretched out when I was sewing it so it looks kinda wonky in the picture, but I am going to see if adding snaps in the back will fix that.  Even if it doesn't though, I still got a super cute skirt out of that shirt! 

2 comments:

You have a blog award! :)
I may not comment much, & I'm new at blogging, but I really enjoy your blog, so this is for you :)
http://akatztale.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award.html
 
just came across your blog today and I think you are amazing at what you do! I came looking after a search on how to make a moby wrap. Are you still making/offering them?

My email is BrittaniNicole18@sbcglobal.net
 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...