Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cake Smash!

Since we're going to be in Oregon for Miss Mercy's 1st birthday we decided to do a cake smash early so that way daddy could be here for it.  We got her a little Winnie the Pooh cake from Walmart to destroy all on her own.  It didn't turn out quite the way I wanted it to, I wanted to do it during the day when there would be lots of natural light, but after a week of not having time to do it while it was light out we went ahead and did it tonight.  The lighting is off and the quality isn't as good I was hoping because of that, but oh well I still think the turned out pretty cute.  She got upset when we were sitting her down and didn't give her the cake right away, and she was interested in it for a little bit, but after playing with it a little bit she got upset, apparently my girl doesn't like being messy.








1 comments:

Love your babywearing posts! Thanks so much for the ideas on how to make your own. I also cloth diaper and love it! Just ordered my first Goodmama ONES.
 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...