Thursday, March 3, 2011

Whew

The kiddo is sick and it sure is taking its toll.  I haven't sewn in a week, keep forgetting to take pictures for 365, and am waking up multiple times a night to check her fever.  Shes been battling the fever for about a week now, and if I don't give her medicine right on time then it spikes up to 104. I'm ready for my girl to feel better. :(  But, as soon as she gets the medicine the fever is gone and shes wreaking havoc everywhere. 


Anyways, just thought I should pop in and give an update real quick.  I just uploaded the most recent 365 pictures as well.  So far out of the 62 days we've had of 2011, I've got a picture for 52 of em, not too bad. http://www.flickr.com/photos/mercysmom/sets/72157625724706620/ 

Well my kid just dumped water all over herself so I better go.  *sigh*

1 comments:

She's just trying to cool off mom! :) *hugs* I hope she feels better soon!!
 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...